Located in Owensboro, KY
Salary: $18 - $25 BOE
We are experiencing growth and need to add to our team. We are headquartered in Owensboro, KY and proudly design and support technology, including cloud solutions, upgrading a network, setting up a phone system, and cyber security.
Skills & Experience:
• Ideal candidate has experience in providing IT Support
• Computer hardware, software & networking skills (Primarily Windows environments)
• Problem-solving skills are a must
• Experience with cloud technology
• Has a passion for technology and a willingness to learn
• Is comfortable meeting and speaking to people, strong communication skills
• Excellent listening skills to understand problems and issues
• Works well under pressure
• Excellent time management and organization skills, attention to detail
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving for hardware and software issues
• Resourceful for finding solutions independently for new/unknown issues or only needs minimal assistance to find a resolution.
• Minimum 1-2 years IT working experience
• Excellent problem-solving skills to be able to efficiently work client troubles to resolution using your knowledge, experience, system documentation, vendor support and online resources.
• Technology – Microsoft, Google, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, FTP, VPN, TCP/IP, Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, Office365, Domain Management, MS Office Suite, network topology, network printers, scanners, hardware and software installation, OS installation
• Provide remote IT technical support to client end users with the highest quality customer service
• Create and process all customer service requests to resolve client issues in a timely fashion
• Perform onsite technical support and system installation at client sites.
• Utilize research tools for reviewing client documentation as needed in support activities.
• Maintain knowledge base to ensure accurate articles for efficient client troubleshooting.
• Thoroughly document all client support services on support tickets with items such as specific steps taken to resolve issues.
• Complete IT-related projects and tasks as assigned by the manager.
• Perform timely follow-up activities with clients by email or phone to verify the success of support activities.
• Develop & present monthly ongoing training activities to your manager and complete activities as outlined.
• Attend company meetings as required.
• High school
• 2 Year Degree Preferred
Pay: $18.00 to $25 hourly BOE with lots of potential for growth.
How to Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals at (270) 240-5511, visit us at 1900 Triplett Street in Owensboro, apply online at expresspros.com and send to the Owensboro office, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a call to (270) 240-5511
Express Office: Owensboro
1900 Triplett Street
Owensboro, KY 42303