Phlebotomist III Float
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Location Address 3 Riverside Cir
Location City & State US-VA-Roanoke
Workplace Category On-site
Phlebotomist III Float - Roanoke,VA - Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
• Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT employees who work 30+ hours
• 15 PTO days first year
• Annual Bonus Opportunity
• 401K matching
• Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Training provided!
In a Phlebotomy float role we offer a variety in work where no two days will quite look the same. Diverse, dynamic work environment whereas a Phlebotomist floater you will be able to shift frequently to new patient centers and continually meet new people. We offer a robust total rewards package , along with the tools & support to learn, grow and advance in a Phlebotomy career. Join our community of Phlebotomists, where you will have a career that you can be proud of!
• Assigned a territory to cover phlebotomist duties within a Patient Service Center, doctor’s office, or as business needs dictate
• Draw quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing
• Collect specimens according to established procedures. This includes, but not limited to: drug screens, biometric screening and insurance exams
• Enter billing information and collect payment when required
• Will be required to coach, mentor, instruct, and be a resource advisor for new employees, as well as be the point of contact to staff on site and provide regular input to the group lead or supervisor
• Travel to additional doctor’s office or Patient Service Center sites when needed
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training preferred.
• Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California, Nevada, and Washington.
• Five years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of pediatric, geriatric and capillary collections.
• Minimum 3 years in a Patient Service Center environment preferred.
• Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred.
• Keyboard/data entry experience.
While we appreciate and value our staffing partners, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Quest will not be responsible for paying agency fees for any individual as to whom an agency has sent an unsolicited resume.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.
Apply for this job online Apply
Make a Referral Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS