PHARMACY DATA ENTRY TECHNICIAN
Job Locations US-VA-VINTON
Line of Business PharMerica
Position Type Full-Time
Join our PharMerica team! PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy where you can focus on fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our long-term care and senior living clients. We offer a non-retail pharmacy environment. Our organization is in high growth mode , which means advancement opportunities for individuals who are looking for career progression!
Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
Company paid STD and LTD
Employee Discount Program
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
• Order Entry for new/refill medications.
• File documentation as required by pharmacy regulations.
• Respond to customer inquiries as necessary.
• Fill drug kits under direct supervision applying accuracy and aseptic technique.
• Match preprinted label and delivery manifests with a source document.
• Locate medication from pharmacy supply area, count out, and package in correct system, including blister packs and vials.
• Pre-package medications according to standard procedures.
• Assist in other phases of computer operations including billing procedures.
• Clean all equipment and work areas.
• Check equipment for calibration and safety.
• Rotate stock as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Registered Pharmacy Technician, preferred.
• Previous pharmacy experience required.
• Excellent data entry skills.
• Attention to detail and be able to work under deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com . Follow us on Facebook , Twitter , and LinkedIn .
Apply Now Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
iCIMS Application FAQs ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@brightspringhealth.com .
Click here for additional FAQ information.