Housekeeping Room Attendants - WoodSpring Suites Roanoke
Housekeeping Room Attendant
The brand new WoodSpring Suites in Roanoke is looking for a Housekeeper. The Housekeeper assures highest possible level of visitor and guest satisfaction by providing superior customer service and upholding cleanliness of the guest rooms and common areas to the highest standards. Applicants need to be positive, energetic and willing to do whatever it takes to make our guests happy. This may include providing for light administrative and maintenance tasks. Potential associates will need to be attentive to details and understand how this role impacts the overall success of the hotel. Ideal applicants will have great attendance and understand that housekeeping plays a pivotal role in guest satisfaction.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Change and replace all bed linens and towels.
• Sanitize and clean all restrooms.
• Dust/wipe down all room surfaces including but not limited to windows, pictures, mirrors, electronics, appliances, and furniture.
• Vacuum/mop all floors.
• Restock all room amenities.
• Assure all rooms are set up to company standards.
• Cleans and maintains personal workstation by properly stocking it with sheets, towels, amenities, etc.
• Offer guests assistance whenever possible.
• Responsible for resolving escalated customer relations issues.
• Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
• Must appropriately address guest requests to ensure customers are satisfied with the hotel’s services and accommodations.
• Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property.
• Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest safety and security.
• Assists guests and staff with anything that they may need from a housekeeping perspective.
Other Duties as Assigned
• Completes daily housekeeping report
• Informs the Executive Housekeeper or Front Desk staff when rooms are ready for new customers.
• Reports any maintenance, security, or safety issues to the appropriate staff.
• Daily Pay
• Holiday Pay
• Paid Time Off
• Travel Discounts though Choice
• Free Parking
• 401k with Employer Match
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent years of relevant work experience required.
• Previous housekeeping experience highly preferred.
• Ability to efficiently work under time constraints.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Ability to work with cleaning chemicals.
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull 25-50 pounds frequently.
• Able to work a flexible schedule.
• Employment is contingent upon the results of drug and criminal background screens.
Full-Time and/or Part-Time
WoodSpring - Roanoke
About the Organization
Suburban Capital develops, owns, and operates nationally franchised hotels in the southeast, maintaining strong relationships with top-tier franchise companies including Marriott International, Hyatt Corporation, and Choice Hotels International. Suburban Capital has 7 hotel locations throughout Virginia with a development pipeline of 11+ hotels scheduled. Suburban Capital is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia and development is focused on regions throughout Virginia and North Carolina.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.