Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Receptionist to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Roanoke, VA.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Receptionist
Work Location: Roanoke, VA
Duration: 3 month contract (Leave of absence coverage)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Education/Experience Required: High school or equivalent
Job Description & Responsibilities :
• Manager is seeking candidates who will be responsible for answering phone system, ensuring that calls are directed to the appropriate party.
• Responsible for creating/providing visitor badges and ensuring that visitor request are in the system, ordering lunches for training classes, and working with the supervisor if assistance is needed in the print production room.
• There is some walking as the candidate will be responsible for delivering lunches and ensuring that the conference rooms are setup.
• Lifting is less than 50lbs and if assistance is need they will have help
Skills & Qualifications :
• Must have at least 2 yar of experience.
• Someone with Customer service skills and positive energy!
• Requires high school diploma and 2+ years of prior experience.
• MS Office Suite experience is a plus, specifically Word and Excel.
• Possesses excellent customer service skills.
• Possesses ability to be flexible and work in a team environment.
• Dress code is . Business Casual
• Parking is free or reimbursed.
• Must be fully vax and both boosters.
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin is an EEOC employer.