Retail - Team Leader
Owensboro, KY, USA Req #12642
Monday, November 13, 2023
The most exciting thing about Bargain Hunt is our growth!
The most exciting thing about Bargain Hunt is our growth! Our Team Leaders are a valued part of our retail management team. We care about your development and provide structured programs to help you achieve your career goals.
We offer: COMPETITIVE PAY , BONUS POTENTIAL, HEALTH INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, INSTANT PAY option (no more waiting on pay day to access the money you’ve earned) and much more!
As a Team Leader at Bargain Hunt, you will apply your experience as a retail supervisor while advancing your skills.
• Fosters, grows and contributes to maintaining a positive work environment.
• Supervises the opening and closing of store at the appropriate times.
• Oversees the day-to-day operation of the store.
• Delegates tasks to associates, monitors team performance, and provides feedback.
• Accepts full responsibility for an assigned area within the store.
• Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns quickly and professionally.
• Ensures a clean, visually appealing, well-stocked store for all our customers.
• Assists in hiring, supervising, training, evaluating and developing the store team.
• Assumes certain management responsibilities in absence of Store Leader.
• Performs additional duties assigned by the Store Leader or Operations Leader.
• Effective communication skills both written and oral.
• Results driven/goal oriented.
• Ability to operate store equipment and move throughout all areas of the store.
• Stable work history which includes at least 2 years as a Retail Supervisor.
• Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Strong conflict management and relationship management skills.
• Available to work some openings shifts, some closing shifts, and some weekend shifts.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License
• Background check required
Bargain Hunt is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Bargain Hunt also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Human Resources.
• Pay Type Hourly
• Owensboro, KY, USA
Share this job: