The Pete Store has grown from a single location in 2001 to become one of the largest and most respected truck dealers in the world today. Our secret to success isn’t much of a secret at all: We prioritize hiring, training, and supporting great people above everything else – even our customers. Employees come first at The Pete Store because we believe that the better we take care of our employees, the better they will take care of our customers.
If you are looking for a place where you are valued, supported, and can be a part of building something truly special, look no further. Let’s get to work!
* Affordable employee health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
* 401K with company match
* Paid holiday and vacation
Serves as an account manager for existing and prospective customers by managing relationships and ensuring a high level of dealer support for a diverse range of customer types.
* Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Conduct daily sales calls by phone and physical visit.
* Identify new business opportunities within current customer list and solicitation of new accounts.
* Communicate parts orders to counter staff to ensure the proper level of order urgency and delivery instructions.
* Deliver or pick up parts as needed
* Track personal sales growth and goal achievement.
* Participate in weekly sales calls.
* Actively dispatch monthly marketing material and sales promotions.
* Investigate and report the actions of competitors in the sales region.
* Monitor market conditions through customer relationship management.
* Checks with customers to ensure that the delivery date of non-stock items is acceptable before ordering.
* Reviews any special orders with the parts manager and obtains his/her approval.
* Work with parts management to negotiate and manage customer discounts.
* Follows up on parts orders to ensure that customers have been served properly.
* Coordinate service work with service support staff.
* Turns in completed call reports and expense reports to management.
* Regularly update customer records to reflect changes to customers' names, addresses, etc.
* Adds new customers to appropriate mailing lists.
* Attends training seminars and local customer events when possible.
* Acts as a public relations liaison for the dealership.
* Maintains a professional appearance.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available Type of Job: Regular
View what local employers are paying Retail Salespersons