Pay Type Salaried State: KY City: Owensboro Area of Interest: Marketing Exempt or Non-Exempt: Non-exempt Requisition Number 2186 Job Title Consumer Care Representative Job Description
We're expanding! Swedish Match North America LLC, develops, manufactures, and sells quality products with market leading brands such as ZYN nicotine pouches and other smokeless tobacco products. Our vision is “ A world without cigarettes , ” and our mission is to provide adult consumers with alternatives that are enjoyable, but have a lower risk than smoking. We are one of the fastest growing consumer-packaged goods (CPG) producers and ZYN is the number one selling nicotine pouch in the US. In order to continually promote and create innovative products that support our vision we are currently seeking a Consumer Care Representative for the Owensboro, KY facility. The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for delivering best-in-class Customer Experiences to the valued consumers of Swedish Match's broad portfolio of brands.
• Develop and utilize deep knowledge of company and full portfolio of brands to delight consumers by delivering best-in-class Customer Experience (CX) for all inbound consumer/customer inquiries and/or issues. Attempt to exceed consumer expectations from case initiation to final resolution.
• Demonstrate professional and courteous written and spoken communication skills, remain calm when interacting with irate or otherwise challenging consumers.
• Comfortably utilize all channels including chat, email, phone, and social media; acquire and refine technical understanding to effectively utilize Salesforce Service Cloud, Social Studio and Talk Desk.
• Collaborate effectively with relevant internal resources/stakeholders including Consumer Care Supervisor and Manager, Manufacturing/QA, R&D, Sales/Marketing, Legal and Regulatory departments to research and resolve complex consumer issues in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate leadership, positive mindset towards technological and/or other continuous improvement initiatives; interact and collaborate effectively in a team setting, engage proactively in team meetings.
• Demonstrate systematic approach to case work, high-level quality of work/attention to detail, and full awareness and understanding of how one's work impacts upstream and downstream workflows.
• Accurately reflect brand tone or voice for multiple brands in multiple product categories; effectively cross-sell and/or make product recommendations to retain consumers and increase loyalty. Clearly articulate knowledge of consumer/trade programs implemented by Marketing and/or Field Sales.
• Systematically attempt to increase consumer acquisition, perform account maintenance and modifications, add / remove consumers from CRM database, update contact information and assist consumers with website registrations.
• Understand FDA /CTP regulations as they pertain to the tobacco industry; carry out all functional responsibilities in a manner compliant with company's Legal and Regulatory policies.
• Assist in processing daily incoming and outgoing mail including printing letters, dispatching coupons and other forms of consumer compensation, SASE's and routing of product returns for QA analysis.
• Assist in completing assigned special /ad-hoc projects and other administrative or operational duties.
Education: Minimum High School diploma; Associates degree or equivalent years experience in related field preferred.
Experience: At least three years in a related contact center work role. Knowledge of or experience in manufacturing is a plus.
• Salesforce Service Cloud, Social Studio, and Talk Desk is a plus.
• One or more years of consumer product goods experience; tobacco industry experience is a plus.
• Exceptional interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills.
• Ability to type 40+ words per minute on a keyboard.
• Personal computer, printer, copier, telephone, scanner and fax machine.
Specialized Knowledge: Working knowledge of SMNA processes and products. Able to direct consumer to existing brands. Know competitors brands.
Other: Hours of work will either be 9:00am - 5:30pm M - F, or 10:30am - 7:00pm M - F . Also, m ust be available for occasional overtime and/or flex-time hours ( especially during summer months).
Benefits for New Hires:
Swedish Match offers competitive salaries, flexible benefits program, medical, dental and vision, life insurance, paid bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, matching 401(k), profit sharing, paid vacation, 12 paid holidays...and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V