Chief Growth Officer
St. Peter , MN / Bloomington , MN
Posted 2 days ago
Apply Now Processing...
Apply Now Processing...
The Chief Growth Officer (CGO) is a senior executive with overall revenue responsibility driving and overseeing the growth strategy and initiatives for a $25 million dollar mission-driven organization with the goal of doubling its size and impact in three years. This role will be responsible for relationship management of all partners in an effort to drive growth and expansion for our organization in service of our mission. The CGO is a strategic leader who reports to the CEO and leads the sales, marketing, and fundraising functions while partnering closely with product development and operations to achieve growth objectives. This role will tell the story of our organization externally, provide best-in-class mission-driven service to our client partners, and identify and pursue new growth opportunities.
• Partner with the executive leadership team and core stakeholders to design and implement a comprehensive growth and external relations plan;
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities, with a particular focus on corporate and non-profit partnerships, acquisitions, and mergers;
• Develop and manage leaders in sales, marketing, development, and communications, contributing to a positive, team-based culture;
• Align and manage marketing, sales, communications, development, and partner solutions teams to tell the story of Scholarship America across multiple channels and audiences;
• Develop and manage budget for growth initiatives, sales, marketing, development, communications, and partnerships;
• Collaborate with other departments, including product, strategy, and finance, to support growth initiatives;
• Serve as a key member of the executive team and contributing to the overall direction and strategy of the organization.
• Overall revenue accountability for the org
• A demonstrated passion for improving student outcomes and a commitment to serving marginalized students of need.
• 10+ years of leadership and team management experience,
• Proven track record of driving growth strategies and achieving aggressive revenue targets
• Successful innovation in the following areas: higher education and philanthropy, revenue generation, communications and stakeholder management, mergers and acquisitions.
• Master's Degree in business or equivalent experience.
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills in creating a case for change, creating business cases, and measuring impact
• Deep experience in strategic planning, business development, sales and marketing.
• Understanding of scholarship processes through personal or professional experience
• Previous executive-level leadership experience
Pay range - Exempt: $154,000 - $200,000 - $250,000
This is the pay range for our staff in this position, from entry to fully independent and proficient in the role utilizing our propriety systems and processes. The candidate selected for this position will be offered a wage applicable to their background and skill set as aligned to our business.
At Scholarship America, our team members are motivated by our vision to create an America where every student's educational dreams can come true. This position can work remotely within the continental United States or in a hybrid manner from either our office in Bloomington or Saint Peter, MN. Our employees enjoy a team based, flexible work schedule, which is a top rated benefit within our organization due to our commitment to supporting a healthy work/life balance. Our schedules allow employees to flex around our core hours of Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Central Time. Scholarship America also has a strong learning and development culture that supports professional growth for all employees across foundational and job-specific skills.
Scholarship America offers employees a robust total rewards package focused on supporting the health and well-being of employees now and in the future. We offer comprehensive choices in areas such as insurance (medical, dental, vision, basic life), disability (short-term & long-term), flexible spending accounts (medical & dependent care), and a 403(b) retirement fund with a 3% company match. Due to our commitment to excellence to support work/life balance, we offer flexible work schedules which vary depending upon position. We also provide paid time away from work (vacation, sick, personal, up to fifteen paid holidays annually), plus employee & dependent educational reimbursement programs which support our overall mission. Scholarship America offers robust learning opportunities for our employees to maintain knowledge of our industry and its practices as well as professional development.
Details on our company values and mission can be found at .
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We Have One Passion. Every Student.
Apply Now Processing...
As soon as possible
Employment Term and Type
Regular, Full Time