Job Locations USA-MN-St. Peter
Posted Date 1 week ago (11/2/2023 4:37 PM)
Campus Name Benedictine Living Community-St. Peter
Category Culinary Services
Position Type Part-Time
Specific Shift Times 4:00PM - 7:30PM
Scheduled Days of the Week Varies
Weekend Work Requirement Every Other Weekend
Salary Range Starting Wage: $14.00 / hour
The Culinary Services Aide gets to interact with our residents serving meals and providing an engaging dining experience that meets individual residents’ preferences.
• Provides a welcoming atmosphere in the dining areas for residents.
• Adheres to food safety and dietary guidelines based on residents’ needs.
• Operates, cleans and sanitizes kitchen and cafeteria equipment, and performs general cleaning and dishwashing.
• Actively participates in all culinary trainings.
• Food service experience.
• Enjoys working with senior populations
Benedictine is a not-for-profit senior care organization who operates on our four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates who provide compassionate care. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed.
Starting Wage: $14.00 / hour
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS