CDL-A Truck Drivers: Join one of America's best fleets on regional runs pulling steady dry van freight!
Being named one of America's Best Fleets to Drive For 6 consecutive years isn't easy - just ask the thousands of trucking companies who've never achieved that distinction. But American Central Transport has done it. We've been recognized for having outstanding equipment, the latest technology, the most modern amenities and, most importantly, the best atmosphere and culture for professional Class A truck drivers.
ACT has CDL-A regional runs open now offering our signature support grounded in Midwest values with excellent earning power for the work you do.
CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers Enjoy:
• Earn up to $80,000/year
• $2,500 retention bonus
• Predictable home time
• Paid practical miles
• Positive, supportive company culture
• Strong safety record
• No touch freight
• T-680 Kenworths and Freightliner Cascadias - both with refrigerators, microwaves, upgraded memory-foam mattresses
• Carrier inverters and APUs in all trucks!
• Medical, dental, vision, life and ADandD insurance
• Flex spending for medical and childcare expenses
• Paid vacation time and holiday pay
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Free rider authorization
• Pet rider options
• Age 21+ with a valid Class A CDL
• Must have 1 year of OTR truck driving experience (6 months in the last year)
Take a closer look at ACT's over-the-road driving career opportunities and see what you're missing - you'll only wish you joined us sooner!
Salary: . Date posted: 10/30/2023