Job Locations US-KY-OWENSBORO
Updated Date 11/8/2023
Requisition ID 2023-567007
Shift 1st Shift/Day Shift
Type Regular Part-Time
Location : Postal Code 42301-0328
Division : Name DivisionQ
Join the largest network of Registered Dietitians.
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG), a leader in the long-term care market, is seeking a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD, RDN) to work in your area. This position enjoys a flexible schedule with weekday hours. Learn more about the role of Registered Dietitians in long-term care facilities from an HCSG Director of Clinical Operations in this video .
Being on the Healthcare Services Group team offers a unique set of benefits, including:
• A flexible schedule, that allows you to manage your time.
• CEU Reimbursements – Full Time HCSG RDs working 30 hours or more per week are eligible for CEU reimbursement annually.
• Opportunity to work in multiple locations to make each day unique.
• The option to utilize various dietitian practices, take part in training and seek opportunities for growth in your career.
• A platform to share your expert knowledge through HCSG’s Nutrition Blog .
• Benefits, including Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, Complimentary Telemedicine, Competitive Pay, and mor e for eligible employees.
• A supportive environment for active military, veterans, and spouses – we have been chosen as the ‘Best for Vets’ for 2022 by the MilitaryTimes !
• Provide clinical nutrition expertise through nutritional assessments and documentation, in an efficient manner.
• Assess potential nutritional risks and implement appropriate medical nutrition therapy interventions.
• Provide nutritional counseling and education for patients and families within care communities.
• Collaborate with the dining department to ensure nutrition plans are executed effectively.
• Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
• Hold a Certification/License in good standing within the state of practice.
• Knowledge of state survey process and compliance with nutrition care regulations (preferred, but not required).
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner in managing clinical nutritional, dining, and environmental services within the healthcare industry. Our expertly trained Registered Dietitians collaborate with facility medical and administrative leaders and HCSG operational and business teams to deliver people-centered nutritional care.
HCSG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, ethnicity, pregnancy status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political opinions, or affiliations, veteran status, or other legally protected classes. HCSG also complies with applicable state and local laws and federal law requirements that govern nondiscrimination in every location where we operate.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
• Monday to Friday
• Registered Dietitian
Join Our Team Join Our Team
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed