About Addiction Recovery Care
At Addiction Recovery Care we incorporate the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment. We provide addiction recovery that works with a commitment to provide hope and freedom to those suffering from addictions. Our passion is to restore productive lives through a recovery program that establishes emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth. Our dedication is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, meaningful careers, and social responsibility.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Transportation Scheduler will be responsible for scheduling pickups and drop-offs for the Transportation Specialists. The Transportation Scheduler will also be responsible for working with the Intake Department and Liaisons to ensure the clients confirm the scheduled trips.
• High school diploma or GED
• Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely
• Good communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and to stay on schedule
• Problem solving abilities
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to complete and submit reports
• This job requires a strong ability to work as a productive member of a team
• Interact positively with jails, homeless shelters, social workers, or other individuals that may initiate the need for transportation.
• Have positive communication and interactions with all potential clients.
• Maintain good relationships with intake staff, administrative personnel, and external professional groups and agencies.
• Take incoming and make outgoing calls to ensure pickups and drop-offs are completed in a timely manner
• Participate in staff and state regulatory training as required
• Adhere to program policies and procedures while maintaining a professional code of ethics
• Performs other duties assigned.
• Health Insurance with Dental/Vision Coverage
• Life Insurance, with optional Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
• Optional company sponsored retirement savings plan (401k)
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Opportunity for advancement and professional growth with an expanding company
• Competitive starting wages offered commensurate with experience/education
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Entry Level Employment Type: Full-Time