Hiring Company End Dump Drivers
If you are an experienced end dump driver or if you are an experienced truck driver who would like to learn end dumping we want to talk to you. Come drive a 4 year old or newer Peterbilt 579 geared toward your comfort while on the road. While you are taking your break relax and watch company provided DirectTV on the company provided flat screen television in your roomy sleeper.
Our end dumps typically run regionally throughout the Midwest and most often in Missouri and the eight states that border it. However, we routinely have freight going Indiana and occasionally to other states. End Dump drivers can expect, in most cases, weekly home time with their 34 hour restart done at home over the weekend.
Regional End Dump Positions Trucks Governed At 70 MPH We Have Strong Freight
• $2,000 Referral Bonus, Unlimited!
• Average Annual Earnings: $60,000- $80,000
• $1,000/Year Anniversary Bonus
• Home of the NFT!
• Pets up to 50 Lbs. allowed with a $250 pet fee good for 5 years.
• Free Rider Policy
• Rider program, the rider has to be 8 years of age or older
• Company pays 60% of Health and dental
• Company-paid Vision and life insurance
• Accident and critical illness
• Company-paid 401K
• Holiday pay
• 70 MPH Governing Speed
• 6+ Months of Class A verifiable experience
End Dump Pay:
• 0 to 1 year - Base Pay: 25%, Bonus 3%
• 1 to 2 years - Base Pay: 26%, Bonus 3%
• 2 to 4 years - Base Pay: 27%, Bonus 3%
• 4 to 8 years - Base Pay: 28%, Bonus 3%
• 8 to 10 years - Base Pay: 29%, Bonus 3%
• 10+ years - Base Pay: 30%, Bonus 3%