American Traveler is offering a rewarding Respiratory Therapist Respiratory Therapist (RT) contract position in Owensboro Kentucky. Shift: Nights 12 Job Length: 16 weeks -- Respiratory Therapists who work with us receive a highly competitive pay and benefits package. You'll enjoy the personalized client service that has earned us high ratings from travelers nationwide -- and the security that comes from working with an established, Joint Commission-certified agency More about traveling in North Carolina: Kentucky travel nursing jobs take you to the undeniably charming and picturesque Bluegrass State, nestled between the Midwest and Deep South. Kentucky is rich with American history and diversity. A Kentucky travel nurse job allows you to explore miles of mountains, freshwater lakes, rapids and timbered forest. In the city, Kentucky's urban lifestyle encourages you to go at a different pace, where life doesn't move too fast, but everything you need is right there.
• Valid BLS from the American Heart Association
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications from the American Heart Association are recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
• Other specialty-related certifications may be required for specific allied healthcare positions
• Proof of right to work in the United States
• Experience as a RT in a hospital setting
12 months of experience required Employment Type: Contractor