Pay Type Salaried State: KY City: Owensboro Area of Interest: Information Technology Exempt or Non-Exempt: Exempt Requisition Number 2181 Job Title Infrastructure Expert - Platform Services Job Description
Swedish Match North America LLC is a renowned manufacturer and marketer of smokeless tobacco and non-tobacco products, as well as complementary items. Our vision is “ A world without cigarettes ”, and our mission is to provide adult consumers with enjoyable alternatives focused on harm reduction. We are one of the fastest growing consumer-packaged goods (CPG) producers, and ZYN is the number one selling nicotine pouch in the US. We are expanding our Group IT Digital Workplace global team and seeking a talented Infrastructure Expert in the Platform Services US department to be part of our exciting journey in Owensboro, KY.
The Digital Workplace team is at the forefront of technology transformation, driven by the opportunity to enhance colleague experiences, productivity, collaboration, operational efficiency, and workforce digital proficiency. The digital workplace encompasses the use of technology, employees, and business processes to optimize operational efficiency and achieve organizational goals. We leverage Microsoft's digital workplace technology stack, and deep understanding of Microsoft platforms and services is critical to succeed in this role.
As a member of our global team, you will collaborate in an agile and creative environment to research, implement, and manage secure modern solutions for Digital Workplace technologies, including mobile devices (iOS, Android), Windows endpoints, collaboration technology solutions (including large-scale video conferencing), analytics, software deployment and portfolio management, and automation tools.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university preferred. Significant additional work experience will be considered. A minimum of ten to fifteen years of relevant professional experience in an IT/IS enterprise environment required.
Required Skills/Knowledge/Experience :
• Deep understanding of Windows operating system internals and device networking.
• Experience in Digital Workplace client device configuration, deployment automation, and management in the technical administrator role (including hardware selection/certification).
• Knowledge of the MS Azure environment (Microsoft 365).
• Experience with Active Directory, MECM, Intune, and Group Policy administration.
• Strong security experience.
• Proficient administrative scripting skills.
• Tier III incident management.
Preferred Skills/Knowledge/Experience :
• Experience in device configuration/deployment architecture in a hybrid environment utilizing Autopilot/Pre-provisioning/Intune and/or MS Endpoint Configuration Manager/Task Sequence.
• Knowledge of Zero Trust security methodology.
• Proficiency in PowerShell scripting.
• Experience with video conference equipment installation and configuration.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint with ASR and/or Citrix administration.
• Experience with printer configuration and administration.
• Mentoring colleagues and cross-functional teams.
Swedish Match offers competitive salaries, flexible benefits program, medical, dental and vision, paid bonding leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, matching 401(k), profit sharing, paid vacation, 12 paid holidays and more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/DISABILITY/VET