Job Description Job Description
Business Communications Solutions (BCS), one of the fastest growing technology integration firms in the Evansville Area, is looking to expand our Team to match the growth we have experienced over the past 20 years. BCS is locally owned and operated with a Management Team that believes in creating a healthy work-life balance, performance recognition and unlimited career advancement opportunities, all without the limitations of a “Corporate Ladder.” BCS has lots of room for growth as we are currently experiencing growth of 100% every two years.
We are looking for a top-notch, well-rounded General Service Manager to join our team. If you have a minimum of 3 years of service management experience, have and have had success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have the results to prove we are interested in hearing from you! Experience in the Fire Alarm, Access Control, CCTV and Security Alarm markets is preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: include the following.
Managing service department field personnel:
• Ensuring techs are noting tickets properly based on outlined policy
• Ensuring techs have allocated proper travel, service time, and parts to all open service orders
• Providing feedback for individual techs routinely following department check-ins
• Providing documentation and support to Internal Operations Manager during the annual review process for all service techs, as well as project techs when appropriate
• Analyzing, addressing, and reporting patterns in recall tickets
• Ensuring all field employees are trained in accordance with company policies and that all field employee licenses remain current.
• Reviewing tech time sheets for accuracy
Scheduling and dispatch:
• Managing and completing all open work orders within 14 days.
• Working directly with our project managers to manage all field activities and proper coordination with customers using appropriate manpower planning tools.
• Ensuring that Service Department personnel are responsive to customer and office requests and that sound processes are in place to respond to emergency calls 24 x 7 x 365
• Managing On-Call Schedule and making adjustments as necessary
• Escalating Service Orders when needed
Customer relations management:
• Entering accurate and complete Service Orders when customers call or email to open tickets
• Assisting with customer contact database management when needed
• Conducting Carrier Calls
• Visiting job sites as needed and maintaining communication between customer and field teams
• Communicating with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
Other Office Support:
• Auditing and building completed Service Orders to send to billing
• Coordinating with and providing backup for fleet management, including inspections, maintenance scheduling, and inventory
• Assisting with internal reporting and analysis as needed
What You Need for this Position
• 3+ years as proven leadership and/or management experience
• Strong understanding of business operations management
• Previous experience with dispatch required
• MUST be able to pass a drug test
• MUST be able to pass a background check
• $50K - $65K
• Bonus opportunities
• Laptop, phone and iPad
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
• Basic Life and AD&D
• Voluntary Life, dependent life, and short-term disability
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
BCS is a technology that specializes in integrating technologies. Security, Telecom, Data, Sound, and more. BCS was founded in 2001, is locally owned and is the premier technology company in the SW Indiana, NW Kentucky, SE Illinois, Central Tennessee markets. Come work for one of the fastest growing small companies in Evansville!
Company Description BCS is a technology that specializes in integrating technologies. Security, Telecom, Data, Sound, and more. BCS was founded in 2001, is locally owned and is the premier technology company in the SW Indiana, NW Kentucky, SE Illinois, Central Tennessee markets. Come work for one of the fastest growing small companies in Evansville!