Job Description Job Description
• Competitive compensation
• Superior benefits
• Paid training
• Career progression
• Personal and professional development
The Project Coordinator will work as a liaison for the customer to identify project requirements and specifications as well as administer and organize projects and support teammates. If you are self-motivated, organized and have outstanding customer service skills, you could thrive in this environment!
• Responsible for clear and efficient project communication with the customer and project stakeholders
• Daily project(s) oversight to include monitoring status, audit, and work-in-progress
• Create preliminary estimate using estimating software
• Review and validate job site documentation
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure thorough and accurate project documentation from beginning to end
• Collaborate and assist with other departments, as needed
• High school diploma/GED (preferred)
• At least 1 year of customer service and/or office-related experience
• Ability to multitask and to remain detail orientated
• Must be knowledgeable in relevant computer applications
This is a sedentary role in a fast-paced office environment. Some filing is required which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bending or standing as necessary. Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Each SERVPRO Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO Franchise. SERVPRO Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of SERVPRO Industries, LLC or SERVPRO Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms provided by SERVPRO Industries to SERVPRO Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchises attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and SERVPRO Franchises may choose whether or not to use them.