Auto req ID 137505BR
Posting Title Senior Retail Stocking Associate
Address 1 5079 FREDERICA STREET
City OWENSBORO, KY, United States
Job Description A Senior Retail Stocking Associate (full-time) is a valued member of a high performing team who is empowered & equipped to do their job. You will know why your work matters and be able to take pride in what you do! This role is perfect for you if you have the desire to develop as a leader and is passionate about a career in retail.
The anticipated rate for this position is $15.00 per hour depending on location, knowledge, skills, education and experience. In addition, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits to Associates (and their families) such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. Eligible Associates are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan. Associates will accrue paid time off up to 152 hours per year (inclusive of PTO, floating holidays, and paid holidays). Paid sick time up to 64 hours per year unless otherwise required by law.
Why You’ll Love it:
• People First Culture
• Paid time off
• Associate discounts
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for all associates
• Company Matched 401(K)
• Respectful scheduling
• Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas & Easter
• Stable employment with growing company
• Clear path to promotion with full-time opportunities
What You’ll Do: • Provide a great experience for our customers
• Handle various sales transactions
• Encourage customers to participate in company programs
• Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
• Cross-train in all areas of store operations including Stocking/Sales associate duties, and responsibilities
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements Who You Are:
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Preferred: 1 year experience in retail or customer service
• Ability to communicate clearly with customers, and associates.
• Open availability with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. Adherence to attendance policy is necessary.
• Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds, and stand/move for entire shift.
• Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist, and safely climb up/down a ladder.
• Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a forklift in accordance with IPP. (Injury, and Illness Prevention Program)
About Harbor Freight Tools We’re a family-owned business with over 45 years as a national tool retailer, and with the energy, enthusiasm, and growth potential of a start-up. We are a $7 billion company with over 1,450 stores in 48 states, 27,000+ Associates, and one of the fastest-growing retailers in the country.
Position Type Full Time
What To Expect: The Harbor Freight Hiring Process At Harbor Freight, we build careers and we want to get to know more about your skills! After submitting your application, please take our quick, fun and easy gamified assessment and show us your skills in action!
• Within 60 minutes after completing your application, you will receive a text and email with a link to the games.
• The games should take 3-5 minutes .
• You can complete this step at any time from your mobile device or computer.
To visit the candidate help center, click here .