Physical Therapist Assistant-KORT- Owensboro, KY
Job ID 265442
Experience (Years) 0
Category Therapy - Physical Therapist Assistant
Street Address 3415 New Hartford Road
Company Kentucky Orthopedic Rehab Team
Position Type Full Time Regular
Physical Therapist Assisant for outpatient center in Owensboro, KY!
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our community-oriented physical therapist Assistant center is looking for a compassionate, caring and driven licensed physical therapist to provide exceptional patient care to patients of all ages and abilities. Our highly trained and respected clinical team provides treatment services that maximize functionality and promote the best optimal outcomes for our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatments and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans focused on helping each patient achieve their specific goals and get back to the things that are important to them. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Unique Location/Job Details: This is a diverse orthopedic practice that sees a diverse patient mix.
Hours: Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00a.m. and 6:00p.m.
Hourly rate: Starting at $22.00 per hour
• Industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
• Diverse patient mix including sports medicine.
• Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs and study groups.
• Mentorship and career development programs.
• We offer excellent benefits including.
• An unmatched Continuing Education Program.
• Certification and specialist programs.
• Leadership training program.
• Company match 401K.
• Generous paid time off.
• PPO Insurance.
• Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
• Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
• Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
• Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
• Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
• A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation (or purusing) from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
• Outpatient clinical rotation
• State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
• Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Apply for this job Apply
Share this job Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS