Restaurant Seasonal Help
Address 5311 Frederica St
Location : Postal Code 42301
If you’re passionate about a great guest experience and true hospitality, this is the role for you! Whether you’re helping a guest find the perfect holiday gift or serving up smiles, you’ll make sure every guest feels at home while spending Fall by the fireplace!
As a Seasonal Team Member, you may be:
- Serving up smiles and Southern goodness as guests enjoy their meal
- Assisting guests in finding delightful finds in the retail store
- Greeting guests and seating all as promptly as possible
- Supporting catering and to-go functions
- Ensuring that all available tables are clean and properly prepared
- Exhibits professional, sincere hospitality toward all guests at all times
- Follows Cracker Barrel Old Country Store operational policies and procedures, including safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
Take the Next Step
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
In compliance with federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other class expressly protected by law. Qualified applicants are considered for employment according to the laws of the respective state of employment. If you feel this policy has been violated, you may report such instances to the Employee Relations Department online ( http://www.crackerbarrel.com/contact-us/employee/ ) or toll free at 1 800-333-9566.
Cracker Barrel does not unlawfully discriminate in hiring. If you are interested in applying for a position and need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact (1-800-333-9566) so that we can work with you to reasonably accommodate you. Note that individuals who have any hearing impairment will be reasonably accommodated in the application process.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS