The Member Services Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
• Handle all front desk related activities including:
• Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
• Check members into the system.
• New member sign-up.
• Take prospective members on tours.
• Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
• Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
• Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
• Customer service background preferred.
• Basic computer proficiency.
• A passion for fitness and health.
• Upbeat and positive attitude!
• Punctuality and reliability is a must.
• Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
• Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
• Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
• High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
• Must be 16 years of age or older.
• Continual standing and walking during shift.
• Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
• Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
$14.00 per HOUR Employment Type: Part-Time