Pay Type Hourly State: KY City: OWENSBORO Area of Interest: Retail Stores Full-Time or Part-Time: Full-time Exempt or Non-Exempt: Non-exempt Employment Status: Regular Job Description
Rent A Center
Ready to do your best work?
Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $18.00?
Why should I apply in just a few clicks?
• Paid Time Off and Sundays Off -- We are Closed!
• Full-Time Employment and a Consistent Schedule
• Weekly Pay (companywide)
• Award Winning Culture with the Opportunity to Advance
• Great Benefits
• Life Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Spouse/Dependent Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 401(k) Savings Plan w/company match
• Paid Time Off
• Legal Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection Plan
• Health Savings Accounts
• Hospital Indemnity
• Critical Illness
• Accident Insurance
• Limited Purpose Plan
What will you do? Provide customers access to high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will do meaningful work and make a difference in our customers' lives!
A day in the life of a Credit Assistant Manager:
• Credit and Collections: Positively impact growth and revenue through communicating with customers and collecting on accounts on a daily basis
• Customer Service: Provide friendly, top-notch customer experiences through "white glove" service with a servant's heart in our stores and in customer's homes
• Deliveries & Pickups: Opportunity to get out of the store and display a winning spirit through safe and compliant loading/unloading and installation of products, while following all handling and transportation procedures
• Merchandising: Maintain an inviting store with organized product and cleanliness with both customers and fellow coworkers in mind
What are the minimum requirements?
• 1-3 years of retail/customer service, sales, or collections experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Valid state driver's license and good driving record -- You WILL be driving the company vehicles
• Ability to lift and move product such as furniture, electronics, and appliances
• Great communication and customer service skills
What are some additional helpful traits?
• Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
• A desire to improve our customer's lives
• A hunger to learn the business
• Grit and determination
This is an excerpt from the full job description and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be required to meet the ongoing needs of the business. Rent-A-Center is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. #LI-MV1
Full job description provided in Onboarding
Location(s) 2865 W PARRISH AVE, OWENSBORO, Kentucky 42301-2690