Title: Computer and Information Technologies Adjunct Faculty
Salary Range: $550 per credit hour
Contract Term Length: Not Applicable
Standard Hours: Varies
Work Location: Full Remote
FLSA Status: Exempt
College: Owensboro Community & Technical College
Campus Location: Owensboro Community College
Department: Manufacturing and Skilled Trades
Owensboro Community and Technical College invites applications for part-time/temporary faculty to teach Computer and Information Technologies within the Manufacturing & Skilled Trades Department. Please note that this is an adjunct pool.
• Provide online learner-centered instruction in the discipline.
• Provide instruction to students in both theory and practice.
• Maintenance and care of classrooms and training materials.
• Keep abreast of changes in the respective field and help keep the program updated.
• Bachelor's degree in the Computer Information Technology field is required.
• College teaching experience is preferred.
Additional Skills Requested:
• Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Excellent organizational skills; high attention to detail; independent; self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with many individuals at all levels throughout the internal college environment and external business and community partners, representing himself/herself professionally and courteously.
• Ability to multi-task, work under deadlines, and prioritize projects to meet deadlines with high levels of efficiency and accuracy.
• Must have proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Employment Type: Full-Time