Chautauqua Health and Rehabilitation is seeking an Experienced Assistant Administrator!
The Assistant Administrator assists the Administrator as they oversee resident care, manages overall operation, responsible for the management of the facility, employee management, fiscal management, and ensures compliance with State and Federal regulations.
Works with the Administrator in the following areas:
• Administration and operation of the facility under the written authority of the company.
• Provision of quality patient services consistent with the philosophy and standards of the company by means of adequately trained personnel and implementation of company procedures.
• Development of a facility organizational structure to ensure facility and company compliance with all applicable local, State and Federal standards.
• Participate in the development, interpretation and implementation of policies and precedures set forth by the company.
• Provision of resource services and follow-up on recommendations to meet the needs of patients and staff.
• Participate in the preparation, compliance and monitoring of a budget approved by the company.
• Ensure that the facility is free of any unsafe conditions and participate in monthly safety meetings.
• Ensure an active program promoting the mission of the company.
• Provide leadership to facilitate positive customer satisfaction.
• Act as the designated Risk Manager for the facility.
• Responsible for overseeing risk management activities that focus on risk reduction and preventative strategies for residents, visitors and staff.
• Reviews, monitors and follows up on incident reports, adverse incidents, resident grievances and deficiencies cited by the agency.
• Develop plans of action to correct and respond to identified quality and risk issues.
• Works on projects as directed.
• Attends staff education, training and other meetings.
• Must have a KY Nursing Home Administrator license or be eligible for reciprocity
• Bachelor's degree in nursing, health care administration or another related field preferred
• Long Term Care Nursing Home experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management and problem solving skills
• Ability to function effectively in multi-faceted systems and to interact effectively with all levels of employees from administration to line staff
• Administer the facility in accordance with local, State and Federal codes and regulation as well as, company policies and procedures
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.