Location : Name Linked Owensboro
Job Locations US-KY-Owensboro
Type Regular Full-Time
$52,000.00 - $65,000.00 / year
*Based on licensure, experience, and education
Robust benefit offering that includes health, vision, dental, 401k with matching contribution, HSA, FSA, PTO, mental health and wellness time off, and paid parental leave.
Groups Recover Together is an outpatient addiction medicine provider that delivers comprehensive outpatient treatment for opioid addiction. Based on the principle that recovery is tied to aspects of life that are beyond the reach of an office visit, our care model includes three core modalities that are proven to help individuals get their lives back on track -- medication, weekly group therapy, and care navigation. We pride ourselves in providing high quality clinical treatment and team-based support needed to build a life worth living sober.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the treatment team and be the expert on addiction and recovery, coordinating decisions about the member’s treatment.
• Manage a schedule and caseload that supports the needs of the office and region and further develops your clinical skill set.
• Collaborate with other team members as it relates to the clinical service model.
• Lead 1 hour group therapy sessions that build recovery skills and foster community by utilizing our outlined curriculum.
• Proactively engage in community relations activities
• Distribute brochures and written materials to community stakeholders promoting Groups and its mission
• Attend and participate in community meetings related to substance abuse and addiction topics
We offer many benefits for our team members. Here are a few that you’ll enjoy in this role:
• Autonomy to lead groups using your expertise as a counselor.
• No intakes - we have a centralized team who conducts these.
• A healthy work-life balance - our team will work with you to determine an ideal clinical schedule that fits in with your life and our members.
• Investment in your professional development with paid time off for training and professional development funds.
• A clear career path based on merit.
• An active behavioral health licensure in the state of Kentucky including but not limited to: LCSW, LPP, LMHC, LPP, LPCC, LPCC-S, LPC, LCADC with ability and willingness to obtain licensure reciprocity in other states
• Masters' degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree acceptable depending on license or certification.
• High comfort level with Technology: EMR, Telehealth software, Google products, mobile apps, etc.
• Ability to work 2-3 evenings per week needed.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS