Commercial Kitchen and Refrigeration Preventative Maintenance Apprentice
• On demand training and full trouble shooting support.
• Company sponsored and manufacturer’s training
• Company uniforms, phone, vehicle, and gas card
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance and short-term disability plans
• Company paid long term disability and life insurance
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with Company match and immediate vesting
Tech24 and Tech24’s subsidiaries are a full-service commercial kitchen equipment repair company. We provide complete foodservice equipment maintenance and repair services for restaurants, QSRs, convenience stores, retailers, coffee shops, and concessions operations, specializing in commercial cooking, refrigeration, and HVAC equipment. We are a nationwide company, headquartered in Greenville, SC with local branches located coast to coast.
The Commercial Preventative Maintenance (PM) Technician is responsible for driving a company vehicle to and from customer sites to perform preventative maintenance and assist with installing parts on all commercial kitchen and refrigeration equipment. The Technician will also provide excellent customer service and must be dependable and able to work independently or with little supervision.
• Performs preventative maintenance to commercial kitchen and refrigeration equipment.
• Inspects the commercial kitchen and refrigeration equipment and their related components to ensure safe operation.
• Communicates with customer and branch office regarding status of repairs to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated with customers.
• Completes service tickets according to procedures.
• Performs manual tasks such as: bending, reaching, standing, lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs., or maneuvering heavier items with additional manpower or appropriate devices.
• Tracks truck stock to ensure needed parts are stocked on vehicle.
• Sustains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms to Tech24 standards.
• Follows all company policies and procedures, particularly regarding safety.
• High school graduate/GED or the equivalent.
• Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
• Superb customer service skills.
• Must be dependable and able to work independently.
• Standard computer skills.
• Must own industry’s standard hand tools.
• Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, and crawl in tight quarters.
• Mechanically inclined with a hunger to learn new techniques and approaches.
Tech24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
For more information about Tech24 and our career opportunities visit www.mytech24.com or contact us at 888-774-4950.