Base Pay: $- / YEAR Employee Type: FT Regular Non-Exempt
Join a dynamic employee-owned company with multiple separate business units as a Billing Specialist.Â Lawrence is a fast -paced, high energy environment and enjoys the benefits of 100% employee ownership.Â The Billing Specialist will partner daily with other members of the billing team to ensure accurate and timely recording of revenue and billing of customers through the Companyâ€™s invoicing processes for the multiple business units of the Company including freight, household goods, equipment, services, warehouse and other businesses as individual team members are cross trained to build a total resources billing department.Â
Essential Functions & Accountabilities
• Review, process and evaluate invoices for services rendered.
• Works closely with operational teams to ensure data quality and consistency.
• Ensure completeness of billing documents.
• Adhere to department deadlines to ensure appropriate cutoff for closing cycles.
• Ability to multitask while working in a cross functional billing team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Employee Owned Business offering Stock Ownership
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
• 401k retirement savings plan
• Extensive wellness program with annual flexible spending account reimbursement opportunities
• On site medical clinic facility
• Vacation and holiday pay
Lawrence Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
If you need an accommodation to complete a job application with Lawrence Companies, please contact Akelly@lawrencecompanies.com.