DevOps/Systems Administrator Zachary Piper Solutions, LLC | spring field virginia, Virginia 24001 CI Polygraph Top Secret/SCI Unspecified IT - Hardware IT - Hardware Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Systems Administrator to join a Government Consulting company located in Springfield, VA . As a Systems Administrator on our dynamic DevSecOps program, you will play a pivotal role in deploying and integrating new applications into our virtualized domain. Leveraging infrastructure as code, you'll be at the forefront of building new hosts, implementing remote management solutions, and ensuring system integrity through rigorous monitoring and timely updates.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator include:
· Conduct troubleshooting activities to identify and rectify defects in the system.
· Utilize remote management techniques, including PCoIP, for efficient deployment.
· Deploy and integrate new applications using infrastructure as code in our virtualized domain.
· Administer user accounts, permissions, and policies to ensure secure onboarding of new users and service accounts.
· Support hardware deployments at customer sites, which may require occasional travel.
Qualifications of the Systems Administrator include:
· Proficiency in Linux, Windows, or Cloud Systems Administration, including backup and recovery procedures using tools like Commvault.
· Familiarity with Teradici / PCoIP / remote display protocols.
· Familiarity with automation/DevSecOps tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, AccuRev, Gitlab
· Experience with Active Directory and with OS patching and COTS installs.
· Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security or similar.
· Security+ Certification.
· Must have TS/SCI
Compensation for the Systems Administrator includes:
· Salary Range : $140,000k- $155,000 *depending on experience and qualifications*
· Benefits : Comprehensive benefits encompassing health, vision, dental, 401K options alongside a generous PTO package
TS/SCI CI Poly Clearance , Security+ Certified , SCCM Enterprise-level engineering , AWS Administration , Data Transfer & Cloud Integration , Vulnerability Management, Active Directory Sites & Services, Patch Management, Windows 7 & 10 Administration, VMware vCenter Administration, AWS Expertise, Project Management & Efficiency, RHEL, Red Hat, Chef, Puppet, Linxus, DevOps, DevSecOps, Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI, GitLab CI/CD, Windows, Government, Federal, Cyber Security, cyber security IT, Virginia, Spring field, Springfield Windows Server, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS, MacOS, Vmware, Hyper-V, Docker, Active Directory, Activedirectory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, routing and switching, VLANs, VPN, NAS/SAN, netapp, EMC, Raid configuration, AWS, Azure, google cloud platform, python, shell scripting, powershell, Bash, firewall configuration, security patch management, compliance standards, new relic, solar winds, nagios, system debugging, sharepoint, slack, service desk operations, TS/SCI, clearance, TS, Sec+, Security plus, security+, secplus, Microsoft certified, CCNA, RHCSA, troubleshooting, trouble shooting