HEPACO (www.hepaco.com) is the premier environmental and emergency services company in the Eastern United States with coverage across 40+ regional locations. We specialize in emergency response, remediation, and industrial, marine, and waste services. HEPACO services a multitude of industries including transportation, utilities, energy, environmental consultants, industrial facilities, terminals, environmental service companies, general contractors, property owners, and the public sector through our Environmental and Remediation Services divisions.
The Regional Fleet and Facilities Specialist will play a vital role in the selection, sourcing and lifecycle management of company assets including vehicles, equipment, and facilities while supporting and partnering with field operations in service to our customers. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter motivated by the opportunity to collaborate with operations and various supporting functions to improve asset lifecycle decisions, fleet services, procurement, supplier engagement, and facilities management.
Initially this individual will support all of HEPACO company wide. As we continue to grow, the focus will shift to a regional role in early 2024 to support either our Mid-Central & Midwest or Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. The Regional Fleet and Facilities Specialist will live near one of the cities listed below, may work remotely, and be available to travel 15-20% of the time.
Mid-Central & Midwest:
Chattanooga, TN; Knoxville, TN; Louisville, KY; Memphis, TN; Murfreesboro, TN; Nashville, TN; Shelbyville, KY; St. Louis, MO; Cincinnati, OH; Ashland, KY; Chicago, IL; Cleveland, OH; Detroit, MI; Evansville, IN; Columbus, OH; Indianapolis, IN; Rockford, IL
Mid-Atlantic & Southeast:
Norfolk, VA; Albany, NY; Allentown, PA; Baltimore, MD; Buffalo, NY; Fredericksburg, VA; Hagerstown, MD; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Richmond, VA; Roanoke, VA; Syracuse, NY; Atlanta, GA; Augusta, GA; Birmingham, AL; Jacksonville, FL; Savannah, GA; Tampa, FL; Theodore, AL
* Strategic lifecycle and replacement planning.
* Optimizing asset planning and productivity utilization
* Oversight of services including monitoring, management, and auditing (e.g., fuel, tolling, registration, maintenance, safety, compliance, transportation)
* Managing CAPEX planning and reporting
* Defining asset specifications, up-fitting, and branding
* Approving and validating maintenance and repair tasks
* Monitoring and reporting on preventive maintenance activities
* Handling procurement, purchasing, and supplier management
* Utilizing telematics and asset tracking for reporting and insights
* Integrating data analytics to enhance decision-making
* Overseeing driver authorization, risk management, training, etc.
* Managing rental equipment, vehicle rental procedures, pricing, and partnerships
* Utilizing third-party platforms, systems, and tools
* Overseeing facility services and lease obligations
* Managing relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
* Facilitating cross-functional collaboration and communication
* Identifying and developing new productivity initiatives
* Completing additional duties as required or assigned