Health Advocates Network is hiring a Surgical Technologist with (NO.) years of recent experience! This is a full-time contract position at a nationally recognized hospital located in CITY, STATE.
· Pay Rate:
· Start Date:
· Contract length:
Surgical Technologist Qualification and Requirements:
· Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program
· 1+ years’ experience in an operating room in a hospital setting
· American Heart Association BLS, for Heath Care Providers
· Certification as a surgical technologist (CST) preferred.
· Additional certifications may be required.
Benefits We Offer:
· Competitive pay rates, Referral opportunities, Comprehensive health, prescription, dental, vision, life, and disability plans, Travel reimbursement and per diem allowances, Employee discounts, Educational opportunities, and more!
To apply for this job now or to find out more about other opportunities with Health Advocates Network, visit www.hanstaff.com. We can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Health Advocates Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected basis protected by applicable federal or state law except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available Type of Job: Contract
View what local employers are paying Surgical Technologists