Introduction Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an MRI Technologist today with LewisGale Imaging.
Benefits LewisGale Imaging, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
• Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
• Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
• Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
• 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
• Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
• Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
• Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
• Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
• Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
• Colleague recognition program
• Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
• Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as an MRI Technologist. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated 13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications As an MRI Tech, you would perform magnetic resonance imaging procedures, by utilizing MRI equipment and your knowledge of anatomy/patient positioning for optimum imaging. You would explain the procedure to the patient and address any questions or concerns he or she may have.
• Perform MRI examinations with proper contrast media protocols.
• You will identify anatomical orientation on all required images and ensures proper film identification.
• Evaluate quality of MRI procedure and determines if additional imaging is required, prior to communicating procedure information to radiologist.
• You would participate in on-call duties as assigned to meet department needs.
What qualifications you will need: • Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
• Two years experience in the field of Radiologic Technology to support on the job training or one year experience as MRI Technologist
• Two years experience as an MRI Technologist in a hospital environment preferred
• Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology or graduate of an accredited MRI program preferred.
Brambleton Imaging Center is a full service diagnostic imaging facility. We offer a range of services including digital mammography, MRI, CT and bone density scans. We received the award for Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission. Brambleton Imaging is part of LewisGale Regional Health System . This includes 44 HCA-owned patient care facilities, four hospitals, six outpatient surgery centers, two regional cancer centers and a multidisciplinary cancer clinic. We have affiliations with nearly 700 physicians, including 146 employed providers and more than 500 independent physicians and 3,300 employees. LewisGale is also part of HCA Virginia, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare provider in the Commonwealth with nearly 15,000 employees.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated 3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patients family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our MRI Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employment Type: Full-time