• ePeople Technologies Inc
• Grapevine, TX
• Depends on Experience
• Contract: W2, Independent, 12 Month(s)
Job Description JD
The resource needs to be local and should be able to come to the office also.
Note: senior resource who has hands on experience in S4 (OTC), Data Migration leading and also implementation experience which includes leading the OTC track
• Variant configuration (preferably Advanced VC)
• Data Migration leading for projects
• OTC processes and business requirement gatherings
• Provide inputs to the technical development team for RICEFW and Data Migration, manage Cutover activities, Testing and End User Training.
• Provide the details on scope, estimate the cost of implementation, timelines, improve quality and the business outcomes.
• Overall 8+ years of experience in the SAP functional domain with Sales and Distribution (SD) module and Order-to-Cash process. Should have completed
• at least 1-2 implementations of S/4HANA including OTC.
• Must be an expert in SAP SD, Logistics Execution, Pricing, , Customer and Product Hierarchy, Master Data Management and S/4HANA OTC process.
• Must understand the interfaces necessary for implementing and operating the end-to-end OTC process
• Excellent understanding of SAP SD-FI, SD-MM integrations in ECC and S/4HANA.
• Develops and provides written and verbal presentations to end users, peers, and support personnel.
• Problem Solving and analytical skills: demonstrates superior diagnostic ability and proficiency in the use of specialized tools, techniques and procedures. Exhibits strong analytical ability and creativity in developing and integrating an end-to-end solution.
Report this job • Dice Id: 10230118
• Position Id: 8037046