Enjoy the consistency of working for one home company with the flexibility of making your own schedule but being able to travel through out our 9 local facilities. Travel without traveling.
NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY
Salary is comparable to other travel companies
Looking for Nurses to Travel between Roanoke and Lynchburg.
Eastern Health Group is a family of skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers. We are resident-centered and quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all about uplifting people. If you are looking for a healthcare organization where you can bring your best ""you"" to work, where you can make a difference, and where you can team-up with like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join us!
We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)and Registered Nurses (RN).
While working here, you will enjoy:
• Employee Engagement Activities
• Positive work environment
• Excellent Training
• Competitive Pay and Benefits
Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
• Periodically review the resident’s written discharge plan. Participate in the updating of the resident’s written discharge plan, as required.
• Report all discrepancies noted concerning physician’s orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Nurse Supervisor, Unit Manager, or ADON/DON.
• Verify that narcotic records are accurate for your shift.
• Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices.
• Write nurses’ notes to reflect that the care plan is being followed when administering nursing care or treatment.
• Complete and file required forms/charts upon resident’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
• Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
• Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
• Must have a current/active CPR certification.
• Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change
• Push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds to a minimum height of three (3) feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of fifty (50) feet.
• Standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day
• Requires writing and/or computer work with repetitive typing and concentrating on computer screen and/or documents for more than two (2) hours at a time.