Requisition ID: 169070
Posting Locations: Roanoke
Rate Frequency: Daily
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards , competitive pay , career advancement and growth opportunities .
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Bulk Account Merchandiser (BAM) is responsible for selling, ordering and presenting products. The BAM role is responsible for selling new products and promotions, collaborating with customers to generate accurate product orders, ensuring commercial plans are executed across their account base, and merchandising products and packages using safe handling techniques and following all quality guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manages, sells, and executes in an assigned group of customers on daily, pre-set routes and generates sales orders based on the assigned delivery frequency for each customer to ensure the day-to-day success of the operation and directly contribute to the financial performance of the company in terms of revenue, volume and gross profit
• Executes applicable promotions and new products based on target lists, monthly Look of Success (LOS) initiatives, marketing promotions, Point-Of-Sale, and commercial plans to ensure excellence in RED (Right Execution Daily) scores for assigned customers
• Fills, merchandises, and rotates products on display and the shelf according to procedures and special programs
• Organizes and maintains back room by stacking and arranging product by package and flavor, arranging the return of empty pallets and shells, damaged and out of date product to the branch
• Creates and distributes point-of-sale materials on display and shelve where permitted. Rotates product. Fills and merchandises Fastlane merchandisers and vendors; checks vendor to ensure proper operation
• Fosters business relationship with store personnel through routine follow-up on requests, proactive pricing, special programs, new opportunities, and upcoming activities discussions
• Identifies and communicates any competitive issues or market activities that could impact the business (i.e., pricing, new packaging, change in business strategy, etc.) and executes all job duties in a safe working manner
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Must have effective communication skills which include listening, speaking, and writing
• Prior customer service experience preferred in a retail setting
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment (lifting 50 lbs. repetitively)
• Critical thinking skills
• Secondary education beyond high school preferred
• High initiative and willingness to learn
• Career-mindedness and a highly competitive nature
• Valid instate driver’s license
• Excellent driving history
• Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than 50,000per person/100,000 accident insurance per occurrence/50,000 property damage and 500 or less deductible effective from first day of employment
• High School Education / GED
The work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.