Team Leader PP CW 1
Job Locations US-VA-Martinsville
Job Post Information* : Posted Date 18 hours ago (9/14/2023 1:45 PM)
Pos. Type Full Time Regular
Company : Name Linked Hanesbrands Martinsville Facility
Pos. Category Distribution
Due Date 9/21/2023
Location : Street 380 Beaver Creek Dr.
Location : Zip 24112
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
◦ Responsible for assisting supervisor with the workflow and ensuring deadlines are met.
◦ Assigning orders and directing teams as assigned.
◦ Following through with orders while maintaining constant communication with supervisor and scheduler.
◦ Communicate with the "schedulers" for order assignments.
◦ Help Develop solutions and methods to improve processes.
◦ Provide hand off sheet to supervisor at end of shift.
◦ Other duties as required by supervisor.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
◦ Must have demonstrated leadership skills. (3-5 yrs experience preferred)
◦ Must be willing to take calculated risks, work well under pressure/deadlines.
◦ Able to handle multiple projects/tasks.
◦ Good communication skills with associates and management.
◦ AS400 system knowledge is desired but trainable.
◦ Must have good interpersonal skills.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
◦ High School Diploma or GED
*** You will be required to attend a Hanesbrands Assessment program before being considered for an interview
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Join our talent network and learn more about Hanes Brands.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS