Job Description Job Description
Job Title: Plumbing Foreman - Commercial Construction
Position Overview: We are seeking a motivated and dedicated individual to join our Commercial Construction team as a Plumbing Foreman. In this role, you will serve as the essential part of successful plumbing system installs on our commercial construction projects as well as providing leadership and support on our sites. Foremen at Moore's are responsible for ensuring a quality install for our customers and doing so by promoting safety at all times.
Company Overview: Moore's is a mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and controls solutions company providing commercial and industrial services across Virginia and North Carolina. Founded in Altavista, Virginia in 1985, Moore's has grown to employ nearly 600 people across 11 office locations. In 2012, we became a 100% employee owned (ESOP) company, which means everyone in the company shares a stake in our success.
• Ability to read and interpret coordinated construction drawings for all trades.
• Ability to complete Bill of Materials based on the drawings and blueprints.
• Layout and installation of all types of plumbing pipe including PVC, CPVC, black iron, copper, brass, etc.
• Installation of plumbing fixtures including toilets, urinals, sinks, hoods, drains, vents, etc.
• Ability to lead and train all field staff
• Exceptional customer relational skills
• Great communication skills both written and oral
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to operate equipment as needed on site
• Basic computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet, Email
• Understanding usage of technology - iPad, iPhone, applications, etc.
• Knowledge of steam systems
• Journeyman or Master Card
• $25 - $35/hr. based on experience and skill set.
• Health Insurance - PPO and HSA plans available
• Training and continued education
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan - We are 100% employee owned!
• Annual profit-sharing bonus
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid Vacation Time
• Paid Parental Leave
• Safety incentives and awards - earn extra PTO for being safe.
• Uniforms, trade-related tools, phone, and laptop
• Paid holidays include New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas
Moore's is an equal opportunity employer.