Legend Senior Living is proud to be recognized as a Certified Great Places to Work 5 years in a row !
Meadowood is proud to be part of the Legend Senior Living family and we are Hiring! A career with us means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to join the culinary team as a Kitchen Assistant. You will make a difference in the lives of residents by maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and serveware. The culinary team enhances Legend’s Gold Leaf Dining experience, which sets a high standard for atmosphere and food quality.
As you enrich the lives of seniors, we want to do the same for you. Legend provides for your financial, physical and mental well-being through the following benefits:
• Standard and supplementary insurance
• Retirement program
• Paid time off
• Holiday pay
• Annual performance appraisals/evaluations
• Continuing education
• Legend of Honor bonus
• Resident move-in bonus
• Celebration/sympathy gifts
• Scholarship program
• PTO donation program
• Crisis care program
• Employee Assistance Program
Responsibilities of this position would include but not be limited to:
• Operating the dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, silverware and food service equipment
• Emptying dish machine and properly storing clean items
• Cleaning the preparation and service areas according to health code requirements
• Taking all garbage to the dumpster
• Laundering table linens
• Communicating effectively with residents and staff
• Adhering to company policies , procedures and safety guidelines
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and drug screening will be conducted at the company’s discretion.