TX - Grapevine, TX
QA - Quality Control
The QC Inspector is responsible for the inspection, testing, and verification of various customer devices within the Whole-Unit-Repair Depot Rushmore.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other Duties not listed may be assigned.
Daily Responsibilities % of Job 90%
• Performing Visual Inspections
• Performing Software/Hardware testing:
Windows (7,8,8.1, 10, & Enterprise)
• Performing Documentation Verification
Traveler Form and physical Unit Verification
Customers Problem Description
Technicians Repair Action
Presence of Accessories
• Requires 45-55 inspected units within an eight-hour period.
• Requires 97.5% Pass-Rate through Out-of-Box Audit (OBA)
• Must be available to work overtime hours and additional hours are expected on Saturdays (7:00am-3:15pm), unless otherwise notified.
Warehouse Efficiencies % of Job - 5%
• Builds and maintains a work environment that is positive and is supported by open feedback and two-way communications at all levels.
• Keeps warehouse organized and clean at all times.
Team Building/Leadership % of Job 5%
• Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment while supporting the companys culture.
• Responsible for fostering a healthy and safe work environment, focusing on the well-being of all associates.
Educations or Experience or Demonstrated Skill Set
• High school graduate or equivalent. Prefer college degree in business or computer science.
• Should have 0 1 year experience in repair depot or quality control fields.
• Basic knowledge of Windows based operating systems is required.
• Demonstrated skill set while working with Temp Agency
• Pays close attention to detail to identify order discrepancies and resolve issues with variances.
• Must be able to remove devices from packaging and repackage without causing damage.
• Must be able to transport devices between departments and to outbound shipping stations.
• Needs ability to focus on detail and work under pressure.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Must be hands-on with ambition and drive to succeed - Makes things happen.
• Must be goal oriented and accustomed to achieving results through teamwork.
• Must have good time management skills.
• Must be a fast learner and have good retention and memory.
• Shows determination to achieve excellent results
• Finds better ways
• Demands top performance
• Inspires commitment
Must be able to tolerate moderate to high noise levels in a warehouse environment. Office and outside environmental conditions found in the warehouse, hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Individuals may need to walk for an extensive period of time while working and walking the facilities; to reach over shoulder heights; bend or stoop below the waist; repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement; occasional lifting up to 30 pounds.
SMS InfoComm Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and Inclusion are the foundation of our culture.