Business Development Representative
Take control of your schedule and your earning power in a sales role that offers flexibility and financial rewards.
As a Business Development Representative for Interim HealthCare®, you’ll have the freedom to order your day in a way that works for you while earning a good income.
Interim HealthCare, the nation’s first home care company, is hiring a Business Development Representative with an aptitude for sales and an ability to build strong relationships with home care referral sources and prospective clients in our community. If you have a passion for healthcare and a desire to achieve success with a schedule that suits you best, you are made for this!
The successful candidate is responsible for Marketing the Interim HealthCare home care services to potential referral sources and prospective clients in the Roanoke and New River Valley surrounding areas to increase profitable sales and continue the development of this business.
Our Business Development Representatives enjoy some excellent benefits:
• Make a difference in the lives of others through the work you do.
• Flexible schedule and family-oriented culture that promotes work-life balance.
• Online training, growth and ability to earn CEUs.
• Tuition discounts through Rasmussen University
• PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision & 401(k) Benefits
As a Business Development Representative, here’s a big-picture view of what you’ll do:
• Develop and maintain relationships with home care referral sources and prospective clients such as physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities, to grow and increase sales
• Create and implement account development strategies to target, nurture and grow accounts
• Prepare and conduct sales presentations to organizations and community resources with access to prospective home care clients
• Track and report all prospecting, account development, referral and sales activity
• Meet with operational managers to monitor customer service levels and review target accounts
A few must-haves for Business Development Representatives:
• Bachelor’s degree in business (or related field) or equivalent training and work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience, preferably in healthcare services
• Demonstrated knowledge of home health services, referral sources and payors
• Understanding of state and federal home health standards and regulations
• Excellent communication skills, goal-driven mentality and ability to work independently
Why Work for Interim HealthCare?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation’s first home care company and a leading employer of Business Development Representatives. Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to you is expressed through a family-oriented culture that values and appreciates home care professionals, and a passion to put patients first. Join a nationwide network of Business Development Representatives who are making a real difference in the lives of others through the meaningful work they do.
Interim HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Full Time - salary