RN - Hospice Overview We currently have a client in Roanoke, VA looking for a Travel Hospice RN Registered Nurse!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Hospice RN, who will responsible for the provision of skilled nursing assessment, planning and provision of patient care in order to maximize the palliation of symptoms. In addition, the nurse case manager is responsible for identifying patient or family needs and providing supportive care and appropriate services in accordance with the attending physician`s orders, the interdisciplinary team plan of care, and the policies and procedures of the agency.
Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 5x8 Days
Rewards: (Hospice RN)
• Pay depends on location and experience.
• Health Insurance Coverage
• 401K matching
• New licensing reimbursement
• Job staffing in all 50 states
• We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Certified Hospice RN.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Exhibits major team player qualities
• Willingness to assist others when needed
• Maintain a positive attitude toward work and others
• Perform routine duties independent of supervision but consults with others as required.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience as a Hospice RN (Certified Hospice RN)
If you are seeking a position as a Travel Hospice RN Registered Nurse and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
• Assume primary responsibility for patient and family caseload, including the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation phases of the nursing process.
• Obtain data on physical, psychological, social and spiritual factors that may impact patient and family`s needs and initiate intervention by other members of the interdisciplinary team.
• Initiate communication with the attending physician, other interdisciplinary staff members and other agencies for the purpose of coordinating optimal care.
• Effectively utilize resources to assist in meeting the patient`s needs.
• Provide regular visits to re-assess the patient`s needs and update the plan of care.
• Perform therapeutic, preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures as directed by the attending physician. 7. Perform clinical pronouncement of death and provide support to family
• Perform initial assessment of individuals referred for care, determine eligibility under Amber care criteria and perform admission of the patient.
• Maintain an accurate clinical record through the timely preparation of care plans and clinical and progress notes.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Roanoke, VA
If You have a Passion for Nursing, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Hospice RN, Hospice RN, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier5, Travel Hospice RN Registered Nurse
• Area of Interest: Travel;
• Salary Minimum: $2080.30;
• Salary Maximum: $2306.42;
• Shift: 5x8 Days;
• Job ID: 3693711;