Preschool Lead Teacher
School Name 310 - Grapevine
Category Teacher and School Staff
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Preschool Teacher Lead
Grapevine , Texas 76051
We’re hiring immediately! Cadence Academy Preschool , part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Preschool Lead Teacher to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working Full Time at Cadence Education.
• Competitive compensation
• $13.98 to $22.36
• 75% childcare tuition discount
• NEW! 401(k) with employer match
• Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
• Paid time off that increases with seniority
• Paid holidays
• Medical, dental, vision options available
• Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
• Educational and professional development
• Tuition reimbursement
• Company-paid life insurance
• Pet insurance
• Paid CDA
The benefits listed above apply only to Full Time eligible employees.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 300 private preschools and elementary schools across 29 states. With over 30 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
Preschool Lead Teacher Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must meet all state preschool lead teacher requirements
• High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
• Child Development Associate (CDA) or college degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or related
• Previous experience as a preschool lead teacher required
• Demonstrated classroom management skills preferred
Preschool Lead Teacher Job Responsibilities:
• A Preschool Lead Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
• Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day
• Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
• Respect and observe children's interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children's play with language, toys, and activities
• Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate
• Share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS