Legend Senior Living is proud to be recognized as a Certified Great Places to Work 5 years in a row !
Meadowood is proud to be part of the Legend Senior Living family and we are Hiring! A career with us means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family.
Legend’s Gold Leaf Dining - Only the Best…the Freshest…the Finest
We are looking for outstanding individuals to join the culinary team as a Cook. You will make a difference in the lives of residents by using fresh ingredients to create nourishing meals from scratch. The culinary team enhances Legend’s Gold Leaf Dining experience, which sets a high standard for atmosphere and food quality.
As you enrich the lives of seniors, we want to do the same for you. Legend provides for your financial, physical and mental well-being through the following benefits:
• Standard and supplementary insurance
• Retirement program
• Paid time off
• Holiday pay
• Annual performance appraisals/evaluations
• Continuing education
• Legend of Honor bonus
• Resident move-in bonus
• Celebration/sympathy gifts
• Scholarship program
• PTO donation program
• Crisis care program
• Employee Assistance Program
Responsibilities of this position would include but not be limited to:
• Providing hands-on assistance with the dietary needs of the residents and fulfilling special meal requests when needed
• Preparing meals from the menu plan and assisting with the service of the meals
• Maintaining cleanliness of production and service areas
• Inspecting work, storage, preparation, and service areas to meet all applicable food service standards and regulations
• Following safe work procedures to include injury prevention, food safety, and infection control.
• Properly labeling and dating all food in the refrigerator, freezer, and dry storage
• Adhering to company policies , procedures and guidelines
The successful candidate will:
• Possess a minimum of one year of experience in a commercial restaurant
• Demonstrate the ability to provide the highest level of culinary service and professional interaction to our residents and associates
• Work well in a fast-paced environment, be organized, flexible, and self-motivated
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and drug screening will be conducted at the company’s discretion.