Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - PRN
Office Location US-TX-Grapevine
Agency SOU - Southlake, TX Enhabit Home Health
Patient Coverage Area Keller, Grapevine, Southlake
Requisition Type Home Health
Type PRN, Per Visit
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
• Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
• Continuing education opportunities
• Scholarship program for employees
• Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
• Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
• Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
• Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
• Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
• Incentivized bonus plan
Our PRN Registered Nurse (RN) administers skilled care visits to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the client, family, and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
1. Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the state which you intend to work.
2. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
3. RN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
4. Ability to assume a flexible work schedule.
1. Must have a current driver's license and automobile insurance.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Interested in this opportunity?
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS