Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine, TX (Onsite) Full-Time
Apply on company site
Pay: $4 per hour
The Server is responsible for taking food and beverage orders, serving food and beverages, and handling transactions while interacting in a positive, friendly and efficient manner with our guests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and appetizers; suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions and understanding customer's special needs and/or dietary restrictions
• Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests
• Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression
• Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from bar and kitchen including accompaniments and condiments from service bars, as requested
• Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process
• Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs
• Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to host person; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons
• Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies
Basic Qualifications & Skills
• Some High School education or equivalent
• Basic mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) as they apply to cash handling
• Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands including nights, weekends and Holidays as needed
• Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
• Previous server experience
• Prior experience with Point-of-Sale (POS) technology
• Proven teamwork
• Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
• Enthusiastic and positive energy
• Able to lift up to 15 lbs.
• Able to bend, stretch, and twist
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Sales Till Operation
• Team Working
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: AC04-gebimvn
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.