Condux International, Inc. is the premier manufacturer of underground and overhead cable installation tools and equipment for the IT, telecom and electric power industries. Condux machines allow safe, quick and easy installation of fiber optic and power cables.
Condux manufactures a wide variety of equipment an installer needs to put fiber optic cable or power cable in the ground or up a pole. With everything from fiber optic blowers to diesel powered underground bull-wheel cable pullers. Condux International is privately owned and has been manufacturing cable installation tools and equipment for over 30 years, working directly with the electrical contracting, electrical utility, IT and telecom industries.
Condux International: We offer a workplace environment that rewards commitment, talent and the drive for excellence
Current Hiring Bonus $3000
At Condux International, a Saw / Fab Operator sets up and operates metal fabrication machinery, such as CNC horizontal band saw, CNC vertical band saw, Overhead Crane, Forklift, various sanders, hand and measuring tools, Tube Benders, and Oxy-Acetylene Torch. Saw / Fab Operator references and interprets technical blueprints to withhold tolerances laid out by engineering specifications as well as shop orders to determine machine setup, production methods, and sequence of operation in the work centers.
• Process and prepare parts for next operation by fabricating from engineering drawings and parameters. Prioritize production runs to assure work orders are concluded on time, while maximizing machine run time.
• Monitor & inspect all parts produced for quality & quantity per work order specifications.
• Clean, deburr & prepare parts for the next operation.
• Use a forklift/crane and/or manual pushing to load material onto carts and move to the proper work area.
• Inspect and maintain Fabrication equipment in conformance with safety requirements.
• Keep work area neat and clean. Complete preventative maintenance as needed.
EEOC Statement: Condux International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and bend & twist up to 45 degrees
• Ability to stand for various periods of time on concrete floor in manufacturing environment
• Successfully pass pre-employment background check, drug test & physical
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Ability to follow safety rules and work in proactively safe manner at all times