Salem , VA
Posted 3 days ago
Apply Now Processing...
Apply Now Processing...
Introduction Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Recruiter? At HCA Healthcare , you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Benefits HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
• Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
• Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
• Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
• 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
• Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
• Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
• Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
• Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
• Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
• Colleague recognition program
• Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
• Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Recruiter like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications As a Recruiter you will participate in a full range of activities around the selection of candidates. You will support an assigned line of business and will create and update job postings. You will conduct requisition data management, deliver and negotiate job offers to top talent.
What you will do in this role:
• Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers to identify expectations and clarify processes
• Identify internal and external candidates for vacant positions
• You will maintain applicant data including interviewer recommendations and assessment results
• You will participate in job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events
• Serve as a liaison between hiring managers and staffing agencies as applicable
• You will advise hiring managers and facilitate the selection meetings
What you should have for this role:
• Minimum of 3 years' experience
• Healthcare Recruiter experience would be helpful
• Bachelor's degree required
• Significant and direct experience in recruiting will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Lead Recruiter opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
"Good people beget good people." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Recruiter opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to: Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect. Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Apply Now Processing...
As soon as possible
Employment Term and Type
Regular, Full Time