IT Procurement Administrator
Grapevine, TX, USA Req #3024
Wednesday, May 24, 2023
For Earth For Life
BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
This role provides IS and PMO department support in the IT procurement process. From purchase order generation to invoice processing, ensuring compliance with relevant organizational policies and procedures. It also provides IS capital and expense budget analysis involving historical costs, buy/lease analysis and various other expense related analysis.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES: This position does the following in accordance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws / regulations and the Company’s policies, procedures and guidelines:
• Procurement and tracking of hardware and software purchase orders.
• Maintain accurate tracking (dashboard) of actual to forecasted accruals on operational and capital expenses. Variance analysis needs to be provided.
• Ensure all bills are signed by the correct supervisor, coded properly, and given to the appropriate manager for signature ensuring delegation of authority policies are followed.
• Partner with the Internal Controls Department with following up on various internal control activities related to IT and PMO.
• Work with IT Leads, Legal and Accounting Departments to initiate and execute vendor onboarding and contract negotiation processes (NDA’s, MSA’s, SOW’s, renewals, etc.)
• Coordinate with IT on equipment lease refreshes and/or buy-out situations.
• Supports the IT and PMO departments by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
• Maintains office supplies by checking inventory, anticipating needed supplies and placing orders.
• Provides internal client focused customer service that delivers fast, timely and effective support with regards to purchasing and payment of invoices.
• Provides administrative support to the team and contributes to the implementation of continuous improvement in all processes.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND TRAINING:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• At least 5 years’ experience in an office environment completing similar tasks.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
• Proficiency using DocuSign, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, and the ability to quickly learn and use other software packages.
• Ability to use a computer and be familiar with current technologies and more commonly used applications.
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills while being able to multitask.
• Excellent vendor relationship skills and is able to work well in a team environment.
EQUIPMENT OPERATION (% of time, description, nature of service):
Office equipment that include computers, printers and phones.
Typical office environment.
The position will require walking, standing and sitting at a computer.
The information provided in the description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within the classification. This description is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job/classification. This job is intended to include the current essential functions of the job. Management reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities and to designate other functions as essential at any time. Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
• Job Family Non-Warehouse Non-Exempt
• Pay Type Hourly
• Employment Indicator 100% Office
• Travel Required No
• Travel % 0
• Telecommute % 0
• Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
• Grapevine, TX, USA
Share this job: