By living according to a common set of values, we create a culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness we all bring to the company, and positions Integer for long-term success.
At Integer, our values are embedded in everything we do.
We focus on our customers' success
We create better solutions
We create success together
We always interact with others respectfully
We are open and honest with one another
We do the right things and do things right
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
The primary purpose of this job is to operate and monitor machines routinely used in the production of the organization's product. May be involved in the basic set-up, calibration and maintenance of equipment and/or perform finish operations.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Adheres to Company Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
• Operates machinery used in the manufacture of products with close supervision.
• May be involved in the basic set-up and/or calibration of equipment.
• Loads component materials into product specific tools and/or performs finishing operations.
• Reads and follows operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedures.
• Inspects parts visually and dimensionally to assure conformance to requirements.
• Follows established documentation for product manufacturing.
• Cleans and maintains machinery as necessary.
• Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Technical or vocational schooling preferred.
Minimum Experience: 0-1 year experience operating machinery in a manufacturing environment.
Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read and understand blueprints.
Special Skills: Ability to work with small precision parts.
Other: Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instructions.
U.S. Applicants: EOE/AA Disability/Veteran
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available DOE (Depends on Experience) Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Job Duration: Over 150 Days Type of Job: Regular
Shift: Not Applicable
Hours per Week:
Hours Not Specified
View what local employers are paying Helpers--Production Workers