Starting pay is $14.75
The Operations Support Analyst position was established to provide customer service for our Store and Field Teams on projects such as New Stores, Relocations, System Changeovers and Special Projects. This Team Member is here to serve as the primary contact for the Team Members in our stores and Field Leadership Teams. The major directive is to successfully serve our store Team Members and Field Teams better than anyone and assist them in the proper handling of questions, concerns and procedural opportunities. To support all customer types internal and external through a number of mediums: Remedy, E-mail, Phone Calls. To ensure 100% customer satisfaction and resolution within company guidelines and all policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Take calls, e-mails and voice mails log the customer information into Remedy database.
• Answer 80% or more of calls within 60 seconds.
• Answer all e-mails within 24 hours of receiving.
• Return Voice Mails within 30 minutes of receiving (Except for VM¿s left outside teams hours of operation, but must be returned within 1st hour of next scheduled day)
• No more than 5% of all calls are abandoned.
• Resolve 80% of inquiries on first contact.
• Maintain Remedy Ticket integrity and resolution within 24-48 Hours
• 100% customer satisfaction and resolution
• Work with other departments to ensure that company goals and resolution methods are met.
• Document activities and develop feedback report to communicate project findings and activities to team and others involved.
• Maintain consistency within the department and with the overall corporate guidelines.
• Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Self-motivated and take initiative.
• Knowledge of Store Operation policies and procedures.
• Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals as well as routine reports and correspondence. Good written and verbal skills and ability to effectively communicate with Store Operations management.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with other departments, peers and business partners.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify operational problems, recommend optimum solutions and follow through to resolution.
• Demonstrated organizational and follow-up skills.
• Basic understanding of automotive terms and knowledge of vehicle repairs preferred.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and
• Minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
California Residents click below for Privacy Notice: